Thursday, July 30, 2009

October 24, 2009

E-mail from Guy Houston has confirmed that the reunion will be on October 24, 2009. San Ramon High football will be playing their Homecoming game the night before, so a large group from the Classes of '78 and '79 will also attend that game. Guy says that invitations will be mailed out within the next week or so. Hopefully, the Class of '79 is included in that invite list -- Apparently a post card mailing went out in May from the Class of '78 but I did not hear of any '79 members receiving that postcard.

So I can finally book my travel for October's California events -- Scott Bisson's October 17th wedding and the October 23-24 Reunion. JetBlue happens to have some decent airfares right now, so I'm ready to buy! Woo hoo! Two weeks in California in October!

I'll continue to pass on any information that I receive, but make your plans to be there in October!

No comments: