Saturday, November 8, 2008

30 Year Reunion Planning e-mails

Jay Briggs recently contacted me to tell me about some e-mails he had exchanged with other class members interested in getting the 30 year reunion organized. He asked me to share this with as many others as possible. I've snipped out address and phone numbers as well as non-reunion related discussion. Please leave a comment here if you want to have input into the 30 year reunion.

John

------------------------------------------------------
From: Jay Briggs [mailto:address & phone hidden for privacy reasons]
FW: SR reunion
Date: October 15, 2008 12:55:39 PM EDT

John,

I hope all is well with you these days. I wanted to give you a heads up since you tend to be interested in this. Please let us know if you can help out. Please share this with anyone you think also would be interested.

Thanks.

Jay K. Briggs


{address & phone hidden for privacy reasons}
www.JayBriggs.com
------------------------------------------------------
From: Ben Deane [mailto:address & phone hidden for privacy reasons}]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:05 PM
To: 'Jay Briggs'; 'Jeff Nelson'
Subject: RE: SR reunion

I think that's a great idea. I'd be happy to pitch in as I can. Ben

------------------------------------------------------

From: Claudia Gravelle [mailto:address & phone hidden for privacy reasons}]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 3:21 PM
To: Jay Briggs
Subject: RE: SR reunion

[snip]

I have had some emails from folks showing interest in a 30 year class reunion. I think it would be great to have it jointly with 78.

No one, that I am aware of, has been planning anything for the 30 year. I am certain that I have a little extra time on my hands to help makw something happen. Devon and Katie Benson have both told me they are on board to make it work, too. I hope you will be on the team!

Maybe we can get together soon for cocktails/lunch/ soon and discuss in detail. Let me know how your schedule looks! Would love to see you!! I know Devon and Katie would be happy to be there for the brainstorming. Will cc them, as well as Chuck Douros who definitely was a big part of our success last reunion.

------------------------------------------------------
From: Jay Briggs [mailto:jaddress & phone hidden for privacy reasons}]
Sent: Tue 10/7/2008 2:59 PM
To: Claudia Gravelle
Subject: SR reunion

Claudia,

[snip]
I was contacted recently by Guy Houston who was seeking to do another joint reunion with our class at the 30 year mark. Has anyone been in contact with you and is anyone currently organizing around a 30 year reunion for our class?

I hope things are good with you.

-Jay

No comments: