Thursday, October 22, 2009

Reunion is almost here!

Two days until our 30 Year Reunion. Claudia Gravelle has told me that the food has been all paid for (a good thing) and that the turnout will be great. She also says that latecomers are welcome, so if you were on the fence, it is not too late. I cannot guarantee it, but as far as I have heard the $30 fee is still valid at the door.

Of course, Friday night gives us an even more informal chance to get together as we meet at the San Ramon-Livermore football game. Varsity is at 7 PM. And then Elliott's Bar afterwards for those who are so inclined.

Given that there are about 800 members of the Classes of '78 and '79, I am sure there will be a lot of surprises at the weekend's events. You will see people you have not seen in 25 to 30 years. And some of us will also see people we've just seen the last weekend. I find it all very exciting and I hope most of my classmates will as well.

No comments: